19 July 2008

I Dream About Diapers



I'm not even kidding. Making the switch to cloth has been so fun and such a project that I love. I consider myself almost an expert now because I jumped in quick and tried several kinds. I got educated at a local cloth diapering store, from friends who do it, and from a few websites like cottonbabies.com and diaperswappers.com. Currently Simon, almost 5 months old is using bumGenius one-size adjustables as the baby grows. These don't fit Josie all that well and by far my favorites for her are the ones my friend Angel custom sewed. In the picture, the blue are bumGenius and the others are Angel's customs. So adorable! You can buy Angel's online at hyenacart/inspired, then click on "cotton candy" and scroll down to her customs. She also made me cloth wipes. Cloth diapering is NOT hard like I thought. My house does NOT stink. And we create half the waste we used to. It also saves money. If you are thinking about switching, email me; I have a lot of helpful info and would love to be in on your adventure!

1 comment:

Katrena said...

I wouldn't say I'm ready for the switch but I am curious as to the details.