02 June 2010

Rainbow


On a recent late afternoon, Josie and I sat inside the open door during a terrific spring downpour that blew its cool breezes around. Oh, it was lovely.

When Patrick came home from work, he called us all outside to see this beautiful rainbow. It's the clearest one I've ever seen. And he captured it pretty well in these pictures.

Can you see the double when you look above the house and trees? When I was posting this Josie said, "I wish we could climb a rainbow."

I'm thankful today for God's beautiful creations, including my sweet children, with all of their wonder and imagination.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohhh, that is beautiful! Isn't it neat to see things like rainbows through the eyes of a child?

Jonas discovered potato bugs recently . . .it's pretty cute. They keep him occupied for at least 2 minutes.

jess said...

just sweet.