21 September 2009

Taylor Swift, Juli style

So, I know you've been waiting for this, Greta. Here's a video of me singing "Love Story" at Patrick's student recital. His cute little student wanted to play it, and I was elected to sing. By the way, Josie pretty much can sing it from beginning to end also.


4 comments:

Liz and Jared said...

You sound great, Juli! I had no idea you had such a pretty voice!

Becca said...

Juli! YOU so cool! Why aren't we next-door neighbors I would like to know? Me and you and Patrick and Al could take our show on the road!

Allen's guitar students all love learning Taylor Swift songs, too.

BTW, My book club is going to read "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie" for November--it looks really good and like one you would enjoy.

jess said...

this makes me miss you intensely! i wish i had money and endless vacation time to be in arkansas... sniff sniff...you sounded amazing!it teared me up. my true story...

{The Castaways} said...

Ah, Juli, not only are you a sweet singer (what a couple you two make, btw) but you are so brave. I dream of being on stage but really could not do it! Way to go girl!